Am I finally spring

I am Finally Spring



It is a relief to dare to know what is true     That I am Existing right now
I am far away from myself                       I realize that this is all I know 
I am afraid inside it is all so dark                There is a light that will guide me
I`m close but not ready,running far away from self   larger than I can imagine
when I stay I am there,myself is everything I never dared knowing my will is stronger than myself

Never dared to feel I am finally Spring

I ask of you only one thing to follow the light
don't let me fade away stay with me through the cosmos
keep me close to your 
bosom all the colors splashing at my face


so I may feel the breeze
tHE MIRACULOUS  tHINGS TRY WORLD HAS TO OFFER WE OFTEN TAKE FOR GRANTED
wE AS HUMAN BEINGS OFTEN DO NOT THINK ABOUT WHAT GREAT GIFTS WE HAVE BEEN INSTOWED APONia BY THE WHOLE UNIVERSES CAN WE AS HUMAN BEINGS NOW JUA=jUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE LIGHT BESTOWED UPON IS A GIFT THAT WE SHOULD NOT IGNORE FOR OUR Lord HAS MADE A WAY FOR US TO HAVE PEACE WITHIN US IF WE REALLY TRULY UNDERSTAND HIM AND WHAT IS REAL IN OUR REALITY NOW

aponia



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joe and smow

Copy of Fennel