Joe and smow

Well i caught this little skunk in a trap I named him Joe.

At first I thought Joe was going to spray
me he reared up his little tail when I approached.


After a bit of time he seemed harmless enough I wished that I could keep him as a pet but alas I knew I would have to let him go. First I gave him some food but he did not want any part of it. Then I opened up the cage and he just stayed in it for some time but finally he came out. I am sure Joe was going to go look for his Mother. I bet you he will not go  in the cage again.











                                                                        I wasn't going to keep Joe
in the cage oh please do not think I am cruel . I have been trying to catch a ground hog that has been eating all my garden goodies up but alas I think the ground hog is too smart if I catch him then I will transport him elsewhere.









https://whylillies.blogspot.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I finally spring

Copy of Fennel